- Tech Spec
- Info and Contacts
Set of high quality GLOSS BLACK sidepanel speed stripes for the New Lambretta V Special, with a choice of model ('V50', 'V125' or 'V200'.
The stickers are manufactured in a VERY high quality 'micro-channel' material which means they can be applied without water and initially they can easily be re-positioned if needed. This type of professional plastic is also called 'zero-bubble', so you'll have no unsightly bubbles forming underneath over time. They are UV resistant and come with an incredible 5 year guarantee. The kit is supplied with a plastic application spatula. Please note the graphics may appear non-gloss in the pics but that is only due to the semi-clear application tape.
Instructions for the application of the stickers:
1. Work in a dust-free environment if possible. Accurately clean the sidepanels of the scooter.
2. Apply some small square pieces of masking tape along the upper edge of the cast line that runs along the length of the sidepanel (as per the pic).
3. Slowly remove the protective backing paper from the sticker. Do NOT place the sticker on a surface, or touch the exposed sticker with bare hands.
4. Position the sticker onto the sidepanel leaving approx. 5mm from the front of the sticker. Starting from the front, align the sticker along its length, using the masking tape squares as guiding points (as per the pic). Initially do NOT apply too much pressure, so the sticker may be removed and repositioned if necessary.
5. When you are happy with the position of the sticker, use the plastic spatula supplied with the kit to firmly apply pressure along the application paper to adhere the sticker to the sidepanel, working outwards from a central position. Attention should be taken not to scratch the scooters paintwork with the spatula.
6. Remove the protective outer application paper and the jobs done!
These graphics are FREE with every New Lambretta supplied by RLC!