BUILT BY US HERE AT RLC! PARTIALLY ASSEMBLED Casa Performance SST265 Touring engine.
WHAT IS AN 'SST265 Touring' ENGINE?
These are the best Lambretta engines ever made for touring. If you thought your scooter was good for touring, think again. OUT OF THE BOX they have 30bhp+ and pull like a freight train from 2500 right up to 9,000rpm. NOTHING comes close for touring. Whether you’re riding solo, or with a passenger and a load of luggage, this motor will haul you up hill, down dale at CONSTANT speeds you never previously thought possible on a Lambretta.
One of the RLC crew recently rode a SST265 from Rimini in Italy over to North Yorkshire the UK, and then back to Italy again. The whole trip was completed with zero problems along the way, an 80mph average cruising speed and a fun factor of 10+. Try doing that on a Lambretta with any other kit fitted. Want to read the article about the trip? Then get yourself a copy of the latest ScooterNova Magazine HERE Check out the SLUK feature HERE as well.
1.You get to choose the colour of the anodised parts between blue, silver and black.
2.You have the possibility to have black coloured engine casings (Black Edition).
3.You can choose optional extras such as the standard looking Clubman Plus box-type exhaust, or an Ultra Tourer expansion chamber. Please bear in mind that we recommend that when using an Ultra Tourer exhaust, a 34mm carb must be used, as a 28-30mm carbs is too small.
PRODUCT ADVANTAGES :
- The best production Lambretta Touring kits / engines ever made
- Can be fitted to any Lambretta S1 + S2 + S3 + GP / DL + Serveta scooter without modification
- Output = 30bhp+ at the rear wheel with 'Box' type exhaust (or 39-40bhp+ with the 'Ultra Tourer' expansion chamber)
- Cruising Speed = 80mph / 130kph+ as standard, day in, day out.....
- Top Speed = 90mph / 150kph+
- Choice of the colour for the anodised parts
- Extensive Casa Performance dealer backup for technical advice, help and assistance
- Race proven parts for the road going scooterist
- EVERY single component is of HIGH QUALITY European manufacture
- None of the usual messing around, 'fettling' or 'having to get things to fit'. It fits. It works. End of. Simple.
Your PARTIALLY ASSEMBLED SST265 Touring engine comes with the following parts;
1 x complete CasaCase engine casing kit (with anodised parts)
1 x 68mm stroke crank (fitted)
2 x crankshaft bearings (fitted)
2 x crankshaft oilseals (fitted)
1 x pr. silentblocks (fitted)
1 x complete latest spec. SST265 Scuderia kit with 'Radiale' cylinder head (fitted)
1 x inlet manifold with 34mm rubber carb mounting
1 x small end bearing (fitted)
1 x cylinder cowling
1 x CNC flywheel cowling
Gaskets, fasteners and sundries for the fitment of the top-end
Please note that this engine is a heavy bit of kit and is shipped in a specially made protective wooden crate. Shipping costs charged intially upon ordering may only be partial and final costs will be based upon the buyers actual address. We will subsequently contact you with these. Shipping costs are the actual costs and are EXACT. An indication of costs is; Euro 100 mainland Europe / Euro 100-140 UK / Euro 250+ USA. Orders for engines with Black anodised parts will be despatched in early June 2018, whereas orders for either the 'Blue' or 'Silver' options are available immediately.
this? Contact us!