The complete Spanner's Lambretta Scooters Workshop Manual by Sticky. Available from early September!
Our old mucker, the Stickman, has finally completed the total update and overhaul of his fabulous ‘Spanners Lambretta Workshop Manual’. Most people need no introduction to the book as its been out for over a decade and is now in its 3rd edition. And let’s be honest, one of these should be in the hands of every single Lambretta owner. The manual covers everything you’ll ever need to know about workshop methods, part ID, upgrades, modifications, tech info and so much more. Rimini Lambretta Centre has been involved since day one, and we are proud to have supplied a huge percentage of the info contained with the hallowed pages. Not to mention the fact that the cover scooters for every edition are always RLC scooters. Sticky has included the knowledge gleaned from those ‘in the know’ and for such a low cover price you get to insider info from the like of us, and other leading experts in the Lambretta field, such as Mark Broadhurst, Vittorio Tessera and of course, the author himself.
New sections for Edition 3 of Complete Spanner’s Lambretta Manual
• New tools and methods for:
• Fork building
• Ignition timing
• Port timing
• Layshaft fitting
• Crankshaft fitting
• Stud fitting
• Carburettor testing and cleaning
• How to reduce clutch lever strain.
• New electrical products covered:
• High output CDI with diagnostics LEDs for stator output
• CDIs powered from the lighting coils
• New ignitions
• Full DC conversions
• New Chapters
• Leak-down pressure testing
• Dry building
• Modernisation & Safety
• Fully revised chapters
• Aftermarket parts (kits etc)
• New Appendices
• Advance Retard Ignition Maps
• 5 & 6-speed gearbox Appendix
• 3 additional wiring diagrams including full-DC conversions
On a more home-based note, we have also secured the rights to the Spanners manual to have it translated and then printed in Italian, with an intended release date inside 2019.
this? Contact us!