WANT AN ULTRA-LIGHT CLUTCH FOR YOUR RACE LAMBRETTA, OR YOU HAVE A 'SUPERTUNE' ELECTRIC START? THEN THERE IS ONLY ONE CHOICE - AND THIS IS IT!
This is a special verison WITHOUT THE KICKSTART MECHANISM of our best-selling CasaCover complete engine sidecasing for any Lambretta S1 + S2 + S3 + Serveta + CasaCase engine casing+ Gran Turismo engine casing. This is aimed at race scooters or scooters that have been futted with an electric start set-up such as that marketed by 'Supertune'.
WHAT IS A CASACOVER?
The CasaCover is a plug n’ play replacement engine sidecasing cover, that is totally unlike anything ever seen before for the Lambretta scooter.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF THE CASACOVER?
1. Unbelievably light clutch operation, even when used with monster clutches
2. Can be used on any normal / standard type Italian, Spanish or Indian engine casing and the new generation CasaCase or Gran Turismo engine casings.
3. All exhaust mounting points are the same height / position as original sidecasings
4. Easily removable inspection panel gives unprecedented access to the chain guide for adjustment and to the front sprocket assembly, without the need to remove the actual sidecasing from the engine
5. The inspection panel allows the crankshaft to be removed from the engine, without removing the sidecasing from the engine
6. Can be used with any Lambretta clutch whether it be standard, uprated, race or the Casa PowerMaster with integral cushdrive
7. Uses normal Lambretta oil drain and breather plugs (not supplied)
8. Race proven to the extreme
9. Completely Italian made to the highest standards
10. The result of nearly 18 months designing and testing
11. The only product of its kind in the world
12. On most clutches the clutch cable trunnion can be removed from the operating arm by hand
13. If you have a monster clutch, the clutch operating arm has 20mm width flat sides so a spanner can be used to assist removal of the clutch trunnion.
IS THE CASACOVER PLUG'N' PLAY?
Yes, as long as you have a normal S3 or Casa Performance X159 type gearbox endplate WITHOUT a ramp for the kickstart plunger piston. If you have a GP / DL type WITH the incorporated return ramp, the ramp part will need to be cut off / removed, or the endplate swopped for the S3 / Casa Performance type.
The full list of parts used for the special version of this CasaCover is as follows :
The complete CasaCover comes with the following parts:
1 x bare CasaCase sidecase
1 x CNC inspection panel (choice of colours)
Set of 5mm Allen screws for CNC inspection panel
2 x O rings for sealing inspection panel
1 x CNC clutch operating arm (choice of colours) + screw
1 x CNC control cable adjuster block (choice of colours)
3 x extended neck control cable adjusters
1 x gasket for control cable adjuster block
1 x clutch operating shaft
2 x needle bearings for clutch operating shaft
3 x circlips for clutch operating shaft
1 x special washer for clutch operating shaft
1 x clutch thimble for x pressure shaft gear
1 x oil level screw + washer
2 x pressure shaft gears for clutch operating shaft*
*To explain the two different pressure shaft gears (see pic), these are the three possible scenarios that they cover :
1. Lambretta GP / DL type clutch WITHOUT pressure-disc nipple = A
2. Lambretta LI / SX / TV type clutch WITH pressure-disc nipple = B
3. Casa Performance PowerMaster clutch with cushdrive = B
CHOICE OF 6 COLOUR OPTIONS FOR THE ANODISED PARTS!
X240 Complete CasaCover with BLUE anodised parts
X240n Complete CasaCover with BLACK anodised parts
X240s Complete CasaCover with SILVER anodised parts
X240r Complete CasaCover with RED anodised parts (NEW COLOUR OPTION!)
X240o Complete CasaCover with GOLD anodised parts (NEW COLOUR OPTION!)
X240a Complete CasaCover with ORANGE anodised parts (NEW COLOUR OPTION!)
CHOICE OF 3 EXTERNAL FINISHES!
Standard silver / aluminium finish
Anodised black finish
Polished finish by Johnny Walklate
this? Contact us!